In this workshop you will learn how to create a luscious and natural facial cream that is specifically tailored to your skin type and your skin condition.
Our master class is divided into two parts: in the theoretical part you will learn about the fundamentals of creating emulsions. You will find out how to distinguish between various oil groups and for which skin types they are best suited. We will go over the different emulsifier concepts used to reach different cream consistencies (from heavy and deeply moisturizing to light, non-greasy and fast absorbing). To finish, you will learn about different moisturizing agents that can enhance your cream creations.
In the second part of the class you will develop your own formula and create your customized cream. I will provide a wide variety of high quality organic oils (for e.g. Argan, Cassis, Primrose, etc.), butters, plant extracts, and palm oil free, plant based natural cosmetic conform emulsifiers, along with a wide selection of essential oils and natural fragrances produced in Grasse, France. With these ingredients you will be able to create a unique scent for your cream.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Step-by-step process of making your own moisturizing cream
- Groups of natural ingredients and which skin types they are appropriate for
- How to create a cream formula according to your skin type
- How to create your individual skin care product
WHAT EXPECTS YOU
- High quality raw materials & equipment for you to create in the class
- A glas jar with a moisturizing face cream made by you
- A workbook with instructions and methods to take home
14th of January, 2018 | 13:00 – 16:00
21th of January, 2018 | 13:00 – 16:00
28th of January, 2018 | 13:00 – 16:00
/Please write your prefered date in a reference line of your transfer/